Uganda:Infographic on Industry Interference with the Uganda Tobacco Control Bill
This timeline provides a visual chronological overview of some of the main ways tobacco companies have tried to influence the development of the Uganda Tobacco Control Bill (now the Uganda Tobacco Control Act 2015).
- Click here for an infographic of industry interference in Uganda.
- Click here for the evidence countering industry arguments against tobacco control in Uganda.
For more information on the tobacco industry and Africa, see:
- A list of TobaccoTactics Africa pages
- Uganda- Timeline: Industry Interference with the Uganda Tobacco Control Bill 2014
- Uganda- Countering Industry Arguments Against Tobacco Control in Uganda
- Africa's Tobacco Epidemic
- British American Tobacco in Africa: A Past and Present of Double Standards
- Uganda- BAT's Tactics to Undermine the Tobacco Control Bill