Tobacco Company Layout of Pages
Background information to company. For example:
- Where is the company based;
- What is its marketshare in the UK and internationally;
- What are its key markets and products;
- Relevant subsidiaries.
Employees: Past and Present
From [year], [name] has been the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of [company].
A list of the company’s leadership team can be accessed at [add link].
Other persons that currently work for, or have previously been employed with, the company:
[hyperlinked name] | [hyperlinked name] | [hyperlinked name]
This information could be split into several sections with subheadings
This information could be split into several sections with subheadings.
Next Generation Products
List the company's investments in Next Generation Products such as snus, e-cigarettes, or Head Not Burn.
- Bullet point list of TobaccoTactics pages
- Bullet point list of links to external pages
- Link to our open access papers where relevant.
Finally include a notes section and specify categories, see our Guide to Referencing.
- Author Initial and Surname, Title of reference in square brackets with URL if relevant, place published, date published, access date if it is an online reference