Titus Wouda Kuipers
Fontem Ventures was established in 2012, and is a subsidiary of Imperial Tobacco.
Long-Standing Career in the Tobacco Industry
Wouda Kuipers worked for Imperial Tobacco from 2003 in various roles, including:
- Divisional Director Northern Europe & Australasia (from 2013)
- Global Operations Director (2014-2017)
- Region Director Western Europe (2011-2013)
- General Manager Reemtsma Germany/ Switzerland (2006-2011)
- General Manager the Netherlands (2003-2006)
From 2004 to 2006, during his time as General Manager of Imperial Tobacco Netherlands, Wouda Kuiper was chairman of the Dutch Association of Smoking Tobacco (Vereniging Nederlandse Kerftabakindustry).
- Fontem Ventures, Titus Wouda Kuipers named new CEO of Fontem Ventures, Press Release, 21 February 2017, accessed April 2017
- T. Wouda Kuipers, Linkedin Profile, undated, accessed April 2017
- Tobacco Journal International, Philip Morris leaves manufacturers’ association, 17 May 2007, accessed April 2017
- Tobacco Journal International, Germans establish new association, 27 March 2008, accessed April 2017
- J. Spatz, Marketingstrategien der Tabakkonzerne, 2 March 2010, accessed April 2017
- Vereniging Nederlandse Kerftabak, Voorzitterschap van de Vereniging Nederlandse Kerftabakindustry, 23 January 2006, Truth Tobacco Industry Document, Bates no: JB0445, accessed April 2017