US-ASEAN Business Council
Cheung represented PMI on a delegation of the US-ASEAN Business Council to the 25th Meeting of the ASEAN Directors-General of Customs, held in Cambodia in May 2016. The Business Council is an American trade organisation that promotes American private sector business interests in Southeast Asia.
As part of the delegation, Cheung briefed senior ASEAN officials on how best ‘to facilitate cross-border e-commerce, innovations in supply chain security and efficiency, and transfer pricing’.
AmCham Hong Kong
Cheung represents PMI at the European Chamber of Commerce in Singapore (EuroCham Singapore) which was set up in 2001 to promote the interests of European businesses in Singapore and the region.
Cheung sits on its Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) Committee).
Prior to joining the tobacco company, Cheung was an advisor to the Canadian Prime Minister (2006-2012) and the former Premier of British Columbia.
- H. Cheung, Linkedin Profile, undated, accessed June 2017
- US-ASEAN Business Council, Briefing Paper for the ASEAN Directors-General of Customs. Prepared for the 25th Meeting of the ASEAN Directors-General of Customs, Phnom Penh 25-27 May 2016, accessed June 2017 Cite error: Invalid
<ref>tag; name "briefing" defined multiple times with different content
- US-ASEAN Business Council, Board of Directors 2015, US-ASEAN Business Council website, 19 September 2015, accessed June 2017
- AmCham Hong Kong, Membership: Trade & Investment Committee, 2017, accessed June 2017
- EuroCham Singapore, Philip Morris International. Philip Morris Singapore PTE LTD. Corporate profile, undated, accessed June 2017
- EuroCham Singapore, IPR, 2015, accessed June 2017