Category:Next Generation Products
To secure the tobacco industry's medium to long-term future, in light of increasing tobacco regulation and a rapidly shrinking cigarette market, tobacco companies have been looking to develop and market so-called 'Next Generation Products' (NGPs), which include snus, e-cigarettes, and heated tobacco products (HTPs).
The tobacco industry often calls these products "reduced risk", however expert opinion and evidence is divided on this matter.
Here is a list of pages with information relation to NGPs.
Pages in category "Next Generation Products"
The following 35 pages are in this category, out of 35 total.
- E-Cigarettes: Altria
- E-Cigarettes: BAT's Vype and Vuse
- E-Cigarettes: British American Tobacco
- E-Cigarettes: Imperial Tobacco
- E-Cigarettes: Imperial's Blu
- E-cigarettes: Industry Timeline
- E-Cigarettes: Japan Tobacco International
- E-Cigarettes: Lorillard
- E-Cigarettes: Marketing Blu
- E-Cigarettes: Philip Morris International
- E-cigarettes: The Basics
- Professor Robert Eccles