Category:Leaked Tobacco Industry Documents
The following pages contain information about a particular tobacco company, third party organisation or individual that has been obtained, at least in part, from private tobacco industry documents that have been leaked to the public.
Pages in category "Leaked Tobacco Industry Documents"
The following 33 pages are in this category, out of 33 total.
- Pepper Public Affairs
- Petrol Retailers Association
- Philip Morris International
- Philip Morris' PR Campaign Against the Display Ban
- Philip Morris' Regulatory Litigation Action Plan Against the Display Ban
- Plain Packaging in the UK: Tobacco Industry Built Alliances
- PMI Mobilised Support from Retailers
- PMI's Anti-Plain Packaging Lobbying Campaign
- PMI’s Anti-PP Media Campaign
- PMI’s Lobbying Campaign to Undermine the TPD
- PMI’s “Illicit Trade” Anti-Plain Packaging Campaign
- Professor Robert Eccles