Louis C. Camilleri
He retired officially from PMI on 31 December 2014 but remained non-employee Chairman of the tobacco company.
Long-Standing Career in the Tobacco Industry
- Chairman of Kraft Foods Inc. between September 2002 and March 2007
- Director of Kraft Foods Inc. between March 2001 and December 2007
- Chief Financial Officer of Altria between November 1996 and April 2002
Camilleri has been a Board member of car manufacturer Ferrari from October 2015. Ferrari’s 2016 annual report documented that Camilleri earned an annual remuneration of €214,987 for this role.
PMI has sponsored Ferrari’s Formula One activities since 1984.
Click here for more information about this sponsorship deal.
- Philip Morris International, Board of Directors, undated, accessed October 2017
- Bloomberg, Philip Morris International: Louis Carey Camilleri BA, undated, accessed October 2017
- Ferrari, Board of Directors, undated, accessed October 2017
- Ferrari N.V., 2016 Annual Report, 3 March 2017, accessed October 2017
- Philip Morris International, Letter from Louis C. Camilleri to PMI stockholders dated 26 March 2009, accessed October 2017