Revision as of 16:28, 13 December 2016 by Editor5
According to his personnel profile on British American Tobacco’s website, Stevens has held the following positions within the tobacco industry:
- 1990: Joined BAT as regional Finance Controller responsible for Europe, East Africa and South Asia
- 1994: Moved to Switzerland to perform a variety of marketing roles
- 1995: Became Chairman and Managing Director of the Pakistan Tobacco Company
- 1998: Appointed Head of Corporate Affairs for British America Tobacco p.l.c.
- 1999: Became Head of Merger Integration
- 2001: Appointed to the Management Board as Development Director
- 2004: Became Director of British American Tobacco’s Europe region
- March 2008: Joined Board of British American Tobacco p.l.c.
- April 2008: Became Finance Director
- BAT, Ben Stevens:Finance Director, accessed December 2016