Aidan Burley was the Conservative MP for Cannock Chase (2010 - 2015).
Against Smokefree Legislation
In October 2010 Burley voted for the smoking ban to be overturned. 
Profile of Aidan Burley on TheyWorkForYou website.
- UK Parliment Website MPs, Lords and Offices, accessed May 2015
- J. Isaby, ‘David Nuttall's attempt to relax the smoking ban falls at the first hurdle - but 77 Tory MPs vote for his Bill (with 38 opposing it)’, ConservativeHome website, 14 October 2010, accessed 28 March 2011
- House of Commons Publications, Register of Members' Financial Interests 13th December 2011 report, 13 December 2011, accessed 15 December 2011
- M. Goslett, K. Gladdis, ‘Tobacco firm gave thousands of pounds worth of hospitality to nine MPs who opposed smoking bill’, Daily Mail, 23 November 2011, accessed 16 December 2011
- House of Commons Publications, Register of Members’ Financial Interests – 9 February 2015 report, 9 February 2015, accessed February 2015